Sunday, February 27, 2011

Bellies, Babies, & Toddlers Oh My!

February has been a fun month!  I've had a few sessions with some great people, and here are a few pics from their sessions.

The "B" couple (soon to be family of 3) were so much fun to shoot!  They are so adorable together, and every time I look at their pictures I just go "awwwww".  I can't wait for their little girl to be born!




Next was a newborn session...oh how I just adore newborns, and this little cutie with her birthmark on her little tushie was just too sweet for words!




Then along came little Mr. A....oh this 15 month old sweetie was sooo adorable & so much fun!





I'm looking forward to more maternity and newborn sessions next month, as well as some commercial work!  I do still have some dates available, so feel free to contact me to schedule your session!

No comments:

Post a Comment